16 February 2015

Casual with my fav pair of boots on


Hi girls! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and that this week will continue as great as it should. 
Today I want to tell you a bit about the pair of boots I`m wearing and I hope you`re not so judgmental :D I first saw them in a picture of Kim Kardashian and  I was completely in love with them and then their price hit me in the face!! I was struggling with the decision to by to by the similar and cheap version of them for a while now and in the end I couldn`t wait no logger and decided that I should own a pair.

Believe me, now I think it was a great decision. They match perfectly all kind of outfits and styles and they are extremely comfortable too. What should I want more? Nothing from a pair of shoes but still a bag that will match them, right? And here came my love to the rescue.  He saw me once browsing the internet in the search of the perfect bag and saw the one I`m wearing ( You can find similar ones HERE). After around 2 weeks it was nicely packed and standing in my bed ♥

What can I say, good things come to those who wait but still, we have to work hard and take nothing for granted ♥

Have a wonderful week
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Blouse: Here
Vest: Here
Skirt: Here
Boots: Here available on SALE ♥
Bag: Moschino, similar Here
Bracelet: Pandora










5 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit dear:)
    New post on my blog:
    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those boots, looks perfect!
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beatiful..Bursa Turkey with love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy lindo look !! me encanta, te sienta genial!!
    Te invito a que visites mi blog www.alpasofuerte.com
    Feliz lunes, un besito volao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, amazing! ;)

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)