4 March 2015

For the love of lace and faux fur


 From the first picture I supposed that you may say that I am wearing a chic and elegant outfit. Well, I hope that it won`t come as a disappointment the fact that I`m wearing sneakers. I was carrying a pair of nude stilettos just in case, but in the end I decided to go for the sneakers for a chic yet casual and comfy outfit.

I`m not the one that breaks the rules but from time to time I don`t like being normal or better said to go for the safe combination. So, I hope the critics won`t be so harsh.

As you may have seen, lately I`ve made a passion for the beige faux fur and in combination with my new lace bra, that I completely adore and you`ll probably see it in many combinations when the weather will change, I think it looks great ♥

You can find all the details and links to the items I`m wearing at the end of the text :D

I hope you like it and I want to wish you a wonderful Spring
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
My own faux fur again :D
Bra: blushandmai Available Here
Pants: Here
Bag: Dasha
Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: Here
Watch: Wood Watch by Jord










6 comments:

  1. Hainuta de blana nu faci si spre vanzare? E superbaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna ♥ Din pacate eu am materialul de ceva timp insa pana acum nu am apucat sa o realizez :D Insa trimite-mi te rog un mail pe manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com si vedem, poate gasim o solutie! Si iti multumesc pentru apreciere
      O seara frumoasa

      Delete
  2. Minunate combinatii! ;) Imi place mult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFGGGGGGGGGGG SO WONDERFUL, LOVE YOUR FUR COAT WITH THOSE SOCIAL PANTS AND SOCKLESS CONVERSES, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, YOU LOOK SEXY AND AMAZING, FOR GOD'S SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE MANUUUUUU, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)