28 August 2015

Bucharest Falls


Here I am again with a late night post :D I couldn`t wait until tomorrow to share my outfit of the day because I just love the place where I took the pictures. I know this street for a long time and  I have to tell you that there is a very talented girl that from once in a while she change the aspect of the stairs. As you can see, she is in the background of my pictures because she still works on this falls...We can call them the Bucharest falls, right? :D 

Also about the outfit there is not much to say, just that is simple and casual, perfect for the weather in Bucharest. What is worth mentioning are the sunglasses. If you have seen, yesterday I received 4 wonderful pairs of sunglasses and at the moment I can`t even decide which one I love the most and the selection made on FREYRS website was extremely hard because they have so many pairs at super prices. I hardly recommend you to visit it and tell me which one is your favorite :D

I will leave you now because I know you`re not really in the mood for nigh reading since it`s Friday night but I hope that the outfit can inspire you for you daily weekend outfits. As usual, you can find all the details about my outfit in the I was wearing section below.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
White shirt: Zara
Shots: Zara
Bag: Similar Here
Freyrs Sunglasses Here
Jessica Buurman Sandals Here
Denim Jacket: Here
















1 comment:

  1. Love that outfit! Looking pretty in it! And I love those cute heels! :)

    Great background! I definitely have to plan a few photo-shoots in Bucharest! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)