30 July 2016

Give a girl the right flowers and she will love you forever ♥


Good morning loves! Today I have a special post that is meant to be about us, all the women around the world and about, like we do like to call, small attentions that we like to receive once in a while... if not everyday :D . I always loved to receive flowers, usually any kind of flowers, but my favorite of them all, are and will always be the red roses: color, passion, beauty and love.

I noticed during editing and writing this post, that I have a different glow and smile in these pictures than in the usual ones. I guess that in the end, small things really make us happy and grateful for what we have.

But I`m not gonna lie, I would love to wake up every morning and have a big bouquet of red roses on the nightstand. I would wake up happier and full of joy, ready for a new day, even if it`s presumed to be a good or a bad one ♥

I hope you`ll like my shooting for today and I`m really curious what are your favorite flowers? 

Wish you all a great weekend,
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Shein Dress: Here

Location: Floria in Strada












2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)